We are interested in maintaining your privacy while creating valuable, robust content, giving you the best user experience possible, and in some cases developing a personal relationship with you to provide you with customized services and information.
We collect your information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through cookies, beacons and other tracking and personalization technologies.
The types of information that we collect directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, phone number, title, business phone number, email address;
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, your IP address.
- Usernames and passwords;
- All kinds of requirements, including story, enhancements, technical debt and defects which appear during the service or using our products;
- Task assignments;
- Employee names and photos;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to us.
If you have any questions or if you want to review or modify your information, please contact us at [email protected] .
You may elect not to input any information to us. You may control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you elect not to input your information to us or block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login, or make full use of our website or other technology products.
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We may transfer personal data to our contracted service providers and advisors who may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we take steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data protection laws and Bleum’s internal policies.